Our company is looking for IT consultants who are experienced and flexible, with a team-work mindset and like getting involved in a dynamic environment. A data protection engineer is a professional figure that takes care of the “backup” world and makes it consistent and reliable, through features and knowledge on the solution implemented.
You will be required to implement data protection features for multiple scenarios, analyse issues, troubleshoot on live production systems with attention to details.
- Good knowledge in Data Protection and Management concept and best practices
- Good knowledge and experience on enterprise data protection software and suites like Commvault, Veritas NetBackup or Veeam
- Ability to manage projects in complex environment and with challenging deadlines
- Ability to deploy and manage an enterprise data protection infrastructure
- Ability to write documentation for the projects that are delivere
Task and Activities :
- Implementation of backup solutions
- Advanced troubleshooting and technological support for customers
- Consultancy to customers
Nice To Have :
- Adequate knowledge of programming languages, SQL queries and bash scripting
- Knowledge on public cloud vendors solutions (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
- Security best practices knowledge
- A strong predisposition to work in a team.
- High customer orientation and strong enthusiasm.
- Good stress and time management
- Good organizational skills
- Required languages: Italian, English
Ideal candidates should have a high-school degree or have graduated in Technical and Scientific Disciplines (Computer Engineering or of equivalent sector).
– Italy (Full Remote)