The ideal candidate is graduate in technical subjects and has at least 3 years experience in the role of Linux System Engineer and is ready to start immediately.
- Assist the clients’ IT organizations to support their RHEL environments.
- Work closely with solution architects to understand designs and deliver to both client and vendor satisfaction.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to prioritize tasks to meet project delivery schedules.
- Appetite to learn new skills through training, research and self-study.
- Good communication and reporting skills.
- Proactive approach to identifying and resolving potential issues.
In-depth knowledge of Linux infrastructure; Red Hat certification is preferred.
An understanding of modern infrastructure design & administration, experience of using AWS, Google Cloud, Microsoft Azure or one of the other IaaS providers (Linode, Digital Ocean, OpenStack, VMware, XEN etc.)
Collaborative with great communication skills and enthusiasm for technology.
Good general infrastructure knowledge.
Networking – TCP/IP, Routers, Firewall, Load Balancers, DNS.
Good technical documentation skills.
Nice to have:
- Kvm and virtualization systems (Openstack)
- Knowledge of Openshift.
- Containers (Docker, Openshift, Kubernates)
- Knowledge of automation tools e.g Puppet, Ansible
- Shell/Bash scripting
- Cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS, GCP)
We are looking for smart and dynamic engineers who want to put ther experience and skills to good use.
Remotely but with the possibility of traveling.