SORINT.lab is interested in hiring some Junior Database Administrators.
The resources will be involved in a DataBase IT team (Oracle oriented), in view of a general increase of the area.
The following requirements are essential in this context:
- Fluency in English, communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally, even for long periods.
- Availability for possible on-call shifts.
Candidates will be responsible for the installation, configuration, management, maintenance, upgrading and monitoring of Oracle Database.
The role requires with at least 1 year of experience or equivalent:
- Installing and configuring new hardware and software.
- Performing system configurations.
- Patching of applications and system upgrade activities.
- Log analysis.
- Monitoring of managed environments.
- Incident management through troubleshooting procedures and techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent strongly preferred.
- Database Specialist – Oracle Database, Oracle RAC, Oracle Dataguard, Oracle Streams, Goldengate, Backup and Recovery.
- Previous experience in Operations and System Management is appreciated but not essential.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to determine problems.