As a member of the Sorint.lab sales development team the ideal candidate will be responsible for acquiring and managing new accounts within the geographical area of reference.
The candidate will contribute to define the sales strategy in accordance with the Head of Business Development.
the profile must be familiar with highly structured clients and with IT activities related to the public administration.
In addition, Our future colleague will have to consolidate relationships with our partners (System Integrators, VARs) and Vendors.
it will be mandatory that the candidate will identify new opportunities and generate cross-selling and up-selling opportunities within assigned accounts.
our Pre-Sales Engineer and our marketing department will support the candidate during all his/her tasks,
even if a strong hunter mentality and attitude to challenges is required. Ideal candidates will have prior experience selling IT services. Knowledge in one, or more, IT domains (Platform, Virtualization, Network, DB, Storage, Middleware,…) or DevOps, Agile methodology will be a plus.
- BS technical degree or equivalent
- Proved sales experience and demonstrable track record selling to mid to enterprise level accounts
- 3+ years of experience in a sales role
Nice To Have:
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Self starter and Self motivated
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to cope with a wide range of IT technologies
- Passionate in IT technologies
- Experience working through partners
- A good network of relationship with end customers will be a plus
Sorint.Lab is a leader in Information&Communication Technology and System Integration providing consulting and professional services in planning, designing, installation, customization and support of a wide range of computer technology in complexed systems and mission critical Data Center area, Security and Networking. Sorint.Lab has the requested technical and organizational know-how to successfully provide the various specialized services including the most innovative.
Headquarter in Grassobbio (Bergamo) Sorint.lab counts on over 1000 staff members distributed through the subsidiaries located in Cinisello Balsamo, Milan, Rome, Turin, Padova, Madrid, London, Paris, Wroclaw, Frankfurt and San Diego. The group includes also Sorint.Sec and Sorint.Tek.