- Handle requests for infrastructure work (planning, operation or support).
- Managing technical project phases, deployment and updates
- Drafting technical documentation and operating procedures
- Providing support to customers
- Higher education in IT (Bac +2) with a minimum of 3 years’ significant experience as a storage and backup engineer or in a similar position.
Solid technical knowledge of one of the following technological solutions:
- RedHat Linux system
- Netapp SAN/NAS storage ( DataOntap, cluster mode / Metrocluster )
- Backup ( Commvault, Veeam, Veritas)
- French speaking or native
Given the international context of the group, a good level of written and spoken English is essential. Ability to take part in meetings and draft documents in English.
We are looking for people who are curious about and passionate about the IT environment, with analytical skills, a sense of service and communication, rigour, autonomy and methodology, the ability to work in a team and to adapt quickly to manage emergency and stress situations.
Possible teleworking and occasional travel