Major energy transmission network management company
- Integrate intranet platforms and applications with external applications
- App Modernization
- Analytics implementation
- Fostered the development of new services
- Improved developer experience
API Management platform implementation on Red Hat technologies in an IoT environment
Implement an enabling an API Management platform for IOT gateways.
The activity was delivered using different Red Hat technologies and mainly:
Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform
Red Hat OpenShift offers a consistent hybrid cloud foundation for building and scaling containerized applications. Benefit from streamlined platform installation and upgradesfrom one of the enterprise Kubernetes leaders.
Red Hat 3Scale API Management Platform
Red Hat 3scale API Management makes it easy to manage your APIs. Share, secure, distribute, control, and monetize your APIs on an infrastructure platform built for performance, customer control, and future growth. Place 3scale components on-premise, in the cloud, or on any combination of the two.
SORINT.lab has been awarded a tender by the customer, aimed at creating a platform for API Management.
The main objective of this platform was to serve as a single application layer for accessing and integrating all intranet applications and platforms with external applications, including proprietary applications in the customer’s vast IoT environment.
The solution was implemented mainly with Red Hat products (Openshift Container Platform, 3Scale API Management, SSO).
Through this system it was possible to expose the internally developed
• Centralizing the entry point for calls
• Monitoring the resources used
• Efficiently managing application logs and tracing services
• Manageing API access authorization
• Orchestrating services from different and heterogeneous systems
• Implementing analytics logic
• Versioning of the API